APPLE TREE REALTY
Rick Dyer is a certified REALTOR® and Licensed Real Estate Agent. He is a twenty (20) year full time resident in Julian, California. Rick quickly adapted to the small town lifestyle of Julian, and considers it a great privilege to live in such a beautiful place.
1. Rick is a high energy professional and loves real estate. As an owner / builder through 2006, he built several large homes in the Julian area and successfully sold all of them.
2. Rick is known for upholding the highest professional standards, having extensive local expertise with unique property and homes throughout Julian and surrounding areas of Warner Springs and Santa Ysabel.
3. Rick prides himself on communication, accessibility, current technology and integrity. He is also an inventor; best known for creating a world renown video game Dragon's Lair (TM).
Rick's commitments to real estate are extensive and continues his education to keep current with industry standards. He is a member of NAR, CAR and SDAR. Rick participates in several applicable National Conventions through-out the year and prides himself on being knowledgeable about the local Real Estate market as well as national influential trends.
Rick notes the baby boomers are starting to retire. This is a significant event. The Boomer generation are the most wealthy affluent generation in human history. In general they seek a lifestyle and preference for more rural settings. Julian has natural scenic beauty, forests with Pines, Oak trees, ocean views, clean air, four colorful seasons including decorator snow, and is located within an hour's drive or so of the San Diego area, family, friends, and local interests.
Julian and it's surrounding areas is an ideal location for home and property buying. This charming small town setting is just now being discovered by these early retirees. Many are turning 65 this year.
Apple Tree Realty has the specialized knowledge to help you understand the complex nature of rural properties. Wells, water districts, septic tanks, leach fields, property corners, easements, "bootleg" improvements, setbacks, and "off grid" are just a few of the issues you may encounter when buying property in Julian or the surrounding areas. We highly recommend that you consider working with Apple Tree Realty to assist you during the buying and Selling process.
Contact Rick Dyer for any questions you may have about Julian, California and schedule an appointment to discuss available homes, land or investment opportunities in the area.
Email Rick Dyer
- CDPE Certification (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- California State Licensed (REALTOR® #1419334)
- Same Office Location Since 1992
- Apple Tree Realty and Allison James of California Inc. are affiliated residential Real Estate Brokerage companies (License #01885684, #01419334).